Moving forward...

I have approached 4 schools in Eersterust, Pretoria, who have agreed to assist and support me on this journey. I will be doing presentations at these schools at the beginning of next term (July 21st). Each school has agreed to identify learners from each grade who show substantial potential. Thereafter, the identified learners will enjoy an expedition at Wonderboom Airport, where they will have the opportunity to tour, and learn about the aircraft on display. Children who show immense interest will be chosen to go on flights piloted by fellow (volunteering) aviation students. 

I'd like to share with you a quote by Leonardo Da Vinci which inspires me daily. I hope the sentiments of Leonardo Da Vinci will be the sentiments of each child after they have experienced the magic of flight. 
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."


- Kelly

Comments